Spao Borgo San Pietro is the perfect Italian-style event venue. Among the services for complete relax, fine farm-to-table food and wine tasting, debate moments and leisure time, there are many possibilities offered to groups of colleagues that decide to enjoy their company retreat experience.
Team building venue Italy: woe to those who make the wrong decision
Horse riding or walks into the woods, debate moments submerged into nature, absolute relaxation by the pool or in the Spa; also, farm-to-table food and wine tasting and dinners at traditional trattorias.
A respectable “escape” with work colleagues to do some Team Building is here: a very great series of activities to experience and to share with your company team, aiming at knowing each other and strengthening relationships and team spirit the most.
A perfect Team building venue has to offer all this: to welcome company members in a true paradise, far from the city chaos and the office’s dynamics, giving them a trip made of experiences that they will never forget; and that tomorrow will become shared memories.
What does Team Building mean?
While team building literally means the “construction of a team”, today it is meant as the series of activities chosen by companies to support the interaction between team members and to improve therefore their ability to work as a team.
The activities to enhance and strengthen the bonds between colleagues belonging to the same company can be different: educational, but also recreational or experiential.
Spao Borgo San Pietro: retreats venue in Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio
Here in Spao Borgo San Pietro we often welcome colleagues and teams who gather for real company retreat events that become the chance to make a trip full of experiences.
Our village is considered by many to be an perfect place where to have Team Building activities, both for its geographical position and for the multitude of services that are offered to our guests.
Borgo San Pietro is at the perfect centre of the green heart of Italy, between Umbria, Tuscany and Lazio. Each of these regions is easy to reach, and you can arrive at some points of interest just by walking.
Therefore, from food to wine, from naturalistic excursions to historical site visits, clients experience different traditions and cultures that belong to each of these three geographical areas of Italy.
How we do team building in Borgo San Pietro
This is the way we do Team Building in Spao Borgo San Pietro.
Organizing a company retreat in our structure can include:
- Collective moments in the internal village square;
- Debates in the conference hall inside the medieval church, which is now deconsecrated;
- Sensorial paths inside Umbria, Tuscany and Lazio parks to find their psychophysical balance through contact with nature;
- Yoga sessions to have healthy moments of meditation;
- Horse riding, cycling or walks to discover rare plants and flowers;
- Getting relaxed in the outdoor pool, surrounded by unpolluted nature;
- Wellness sessions and massages in the Spa of Borgo San Pietro Aquaeortus;
- Tasting of local wine produced in the Wine Route that crosses Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio;
- Having lunch and dinner with local traditional food, prepared following the most original and ancient techniques.
In conclusion, Spao Borgo San Pietro is a perfect location for Team Building; a place where we offer even to large group all the privacy, relaxation and focus that company retreat demands.
For further information, we are completely available also on WhatsApp.
Write to us at +39 3274255489
Follow us on:
If you want to visit the Borgo, here we are.