The charm of history, the excellence of services, the beauty of unpolluted nature: SPAO Borgo San Pietro is the flagship of hamlets for weddings in Umbria. A place to experience, where luxury meets simplicity.
Future is in Italian hamlets (It. Borgo), so does love. In this sense, Umbria is the beating heart of Italy (Belpaese), the region that hosts some of the most beautiful hamlets for wedding. Spao Borgo San Pietro is one of them.
Hamlet as a Wedding Venue in Umbria, love is here
The ancient medieval village was totally restored and today benefits from an unrivalled charm. It is few kilometres away from the municipality of Allerona, the centre of a true conjunction between Umbria, Tuscany and Lazio.
A real flagship of Italian villages, that stands out for its untouched beauty and for the perfect state of preservation of its spots.
Here, past and present fuse together, in a continuum between medieval history appeal and the excellence of cutting-edge services.
The most beautiful villages in Umbria: the charm of Spao Borgo San Pietro
Well, Spao Borgo San Pietro – that is few kilometres away from the municipality of Allerona – confirms itself as one of the most beautiful villages to visit in Umbria. And, most of all, where to organise your wedding in Umbria.
Here every arch, every green spot, every brick of the ancient houses that where inhabited until the 1950s, shelters the history of this antique medieval Umbrian village that was built as a religious place by the Williamites monks in the XIth century and that has remained a faith fortress for almost 700 years.
Today, after a great renovation and restoration project wanted by the current owners, Spao Borgo San Pietro is a perfect wedding venue Umbria for a romantic stay, for an Italian wedding weekend with your family.
Spao Borgo San Pietro, the perfect medieval hamlet for a wedding in Italy
Talking about weddings, if you are thinking about organizing yours in an enchanted and romantic atmosphere, letting unpolluted nature embrace you and breathing the perfume of history, then Spao Borgo San Pietro is the perfect medieval hamlet for wedding in Umbria.
There is a great list of reasons. Celebrating your wedding in Borgo San Pietro will allows you to:
- Having the entire village exclusively booked for your wedding day, so your event will be the only one hosted here, with you, your partner and your guests (and our staff, naturally!).
- Being able to exploit every spot of the village, so that you can have a dynamic wedding, offering to your guests the chance to benefit from different experiences in different areas. From the main sqaure to the courtyard, from the wine cellar to the restaurant located in a deconsecrated church, from the pool to the big lawns: everything will be there for you.
- Being supported, in the set up and the management of the weeding day, by a team of highly-qualified professionals specialized in this field, who can also cooperate with your wedding planner, if you choose one.
- If you have chosen to have a civil ceremony and you want to celebrate it inside the village, Spao Borgo San Pietro makes it possible: the structure is indeed authorized to host the civil ritual weddings celebrations and can provide an officiant, if you do not have one.
- Organizing a wedding weekend in Italy, actually a celebration that lasts more days or a long weekend.
Wedding in Umbria, organize your Italian wedding weekend
A wedding weekend in Italy is one of the possibilities that most brides and grooms choose, mainly if they are foreign couples who desire to celebrate their wedding in Italy and choose Spao Borgo San Pietro, but also who aim at having an intimate wedding event, to live as a true experience.
The Borgo has 24 apartments which were obtained by the old houses and spaces that once animated it and that today are equipped with every most modern and comfortable services.
Moreover, it hosts a restaurant with its own kitchen, a cellar with selected wines coming from the Wine Route that crosses Umbria, Tuscany and Lazio, a SPA and an outdoor pool surrounded by the green Umbrian woods.
Each of these elements represent a possible experience to offer your guests for your wedding celebration that actually will transform it into a true luxurious stay in the heart of one of the most beautiful Italian medieval villages.
The Spao Borgo San Pietro staff can also arrange:
- Yoga and meditation sessions;
- trakking o cycling excursions along the woods paths;
- horse riding and sensory pathways between the parks of Umbria, Tuscany and Lazio.
Your wedding in Tuscany and Umbria
The Spao Borgo San Pietro location is one of its advantages, as it stands perfectly between Umbria and Tuscany. Storically the territory of the Borgo belongs to Tuscany.
The walk that leads directly to San Casciano dei Bagni, a municipality in the province of Siena well-known for its thermal baths, is one of the most beautiful excursions to participate in.
The itinerary proposed by the Spao Borgo San Pietro’s staff can be made walking, trakking or cycling (even on e-bikes) or horse riding, and it includes the local roman thermal baths and a unique view on the Val d’Orcia.
Not just Tuscany. The medieval village is actually also a few kilometres away from Trevinano, in province of Viterbo, Lazio. You can reach it by walking for almost 6 kilometres, having lunch at “Da Gianfranco”, a typical rustic trattoria where to taste Lazio local traditional food.
The last but not least, a walk proposed by Spao Borgo San Pietro through the Selva della Meana Park paths, that crosses the three regions.
It starts at the Borgo SPAO, in Umbria, in a while you cross Tuscany and Lazio, then come back to the Umbrian area. It is also a sensory pathway as you look for rare and antique plants, or orchids you have never seen before.
For further information, we are completely available also on WhatsApp.
Write to us at +39 3274255489
Follow us on:
If you want to visit the Borgo, here we are.